Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Before leaving to Colombia...

I am Currently In Sevilla, Spain. I depart Sunday to meet with the rest of the cast of Lorca in a Green Dress in Barranquilla. I am extremely excited and so grateful for the opportunity Jenn and Gustavo have provided for us! This is and experince of a life time! I have just spent my last 4 months immerging myself in the spanish culture and fullfilling my life long dream to study flamenco, IN SPAIN!! I am excited to come to the production with a fresh new look. I have walked the same streets Lorca once walked, I have read his poetry and fallen even more in love with his words of beauty and i hope this with aid me and the cast as a whole at giving an even more heart felt perfomance in Columbia!

Danielle Bernadette Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment